Really Sad Automotive Declines
- •Chevrolet CorvetteIt's first 20 years were incredible. Four beautiful, revolutionary shapes from 1953 - 1968.
- •Ford ThunderbirdIf you don't find a 1950s Thunderbird sexy, something is wrong with you. They don't make this car anymore but the one they did during the 2000s looked like a Chinese made Barbie toy.
- •Chevrolet CamaroThis car used to equal boss. Now it equals Bumblebee/Jerry Bruckerheimer/douche-mobile.
- •Jaguar EVERYTHINGJust sad. Killed it through the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Now it's all nondescript blah.
- •Lincoln ContinentalOne of the slickest cars of the 60s. Now, it's just a cheaply made gas guzzler used by Uber.
- •TBC. Suggestions welcome!