Reasons to Love Rocco's Pizzeria in Topanga, CA
This is my happy place. @Grosstastic and I have dinner here most weekends after our hike.
- •There's a working Franklin Stove (cast iron standalone fireplace) in the middle of the restaurant.
- •The pizza is damn good.
- •They don't have garlic knots, they have garlic BALLS. As a NYC kid, I find this more humorous that it is objectively.
- •It looks oddly like a low key Bavarian restaurant in the middle of nowhere.
- •It feels about 500 miles from LA.
- •Minutes from hikes. Very important to have pizza and beer nearby after a long hike. See my list on hikes.
- •It's just the best. Experience it.