So What's on the Other Side of That Mountain Ridge West of Stanford/sv...?
- •Enough world class nature and funky coastal towns to knock your urban socks off. Let's dig in.
- •Windy HillMinutes from Palo Alto, tons of trails for hiking or mountain biking.
- •Monte BelloBeautiful park with trails that wrap the edges of the skyline range. Only 20min from Palo Alto/campus.
- •Archangeli BakeryPick out a warm fresh baked Artichoke & Garlic bread loaf and eat the whole thing.
- •Cameron's pubCorny but awesome. If you're feeling adventurous, try a mudball: pint of Guinness with a scoop of dark chocolate ice cream.
- •Apple JacksAn experience. Do not come in here dressed like an urbanite. Ken Kesey used to get ripped here. La Honda is a weird and mysterious town comprised of no nonsense country folk and some truly interesting recluses.
- •Stage RdNo landmark to speak of, just a truly breathtaking stretch of road overlooking the ocean and the mountain range.
- •To be continued!