Some Questions I Have
I'd legitimately like answers to all of these.
- •What are "woes"? (as used by the youth on social media)
- •Why do the Franco brothers sound like they're from Queens despite being born and raised in Palo Alto?
- •Why doesn't toothpaste cost more? If you think about how much a tube costs and how long it lasts for, it's like 1.6 cents a day.
- •Do people who tailgate and zig zag between the lanes in dense traffic really think there's a way through the traffic or do they just enjoy driving that way?
- •Why do some bars have the music so loud that no one can speak to one another?Side question: do some folks actually like it that way?
- •Is Kanye West pretending?
- •How do telemarketers keep from becoming cripplingly discouraged?
- •Are avocados actually healthy? They seem too tasty to truly be so.
- •Why didn't Tim Curry become incredibly successful and famous?