Some Things I Take Seriously
- •Getting the right prosciutto.Right cut. Just enough fat, not too lean. Sliced paper thin. Wax paper between layers so pieces don't stick to one another.
- •SweatpantsAll cotton, no poly. Slimmer cut but not hipster snug. Varying weights for location/time of day. Ample options across color spectrum.
- •Taking great care of my beautiful wifey.She's so tiny, gotta always be on guard, make sure she doesn't get squished by a passerby. @Grosstastic
- •The List AppYou might have guessed, but @bjnovak and I are swinging for the fences.
- •Being a good tipper to waiters.If waiter/bartender is cool, they get at least 20%. It's a tough job!
- •Frequent road trips.It's important to get the fuck out of dodge on a regular basis.