Things I'd Missed About NYC
Been about 6 months since my hometown and I had some quality time. Finally we have a week together.
- •How relaxing the subway is.What a pleasure to sit back, play Boggle, and be whisked to my destination. Driving just sucks, in LA or otherwise.
- •The delicious, greasy by-the-slice pizza by my house.Got home from JFK, dropped off roller bag, went straight there.
- •Using cash monies.Went to get the above mentioned pizza and realized I was fully unprepared. Went to an ATM for first time in months.
- •Walking considerable distances.Shame on you, LA. Walking is the best. So withholding.
- •Friends and family.I wish all these poopfaces would just move out west already.
- •Prospect ParkShe makes herself nice.
- •More as the week goes on...