In short, you're all so goddamn awesome that I can't process it.
- •In a few more words:
- •A year ago, I had vague hypotheses on how it might play out, but there just wasn't anything even close to predict against.
- •My Hail Mary hope was that we'd see a light scattering of self expressive lists amongst a sea of practical, recommendation-focused lists.
- •I believed emotional lists would be powerful and could co-exist beautifully with practical lists but I also knew it was a lot of ask. I didn't want to get my hopes up, for anything really.
- •Well, you proved me so wrong and I've never been happier.
- •Turns out, The List App isn't about any one type of lists.
- •It's about providing a simple, intuitive canvas for you all to each do your own unique, awesome thing.
- •It's about people, expressing themselves through lists, about anything and everything.
- •And that's just so fucking cool.
- •The team and I are honored to provide that canvas for you.
- •This week the app is going live to the world.
- •I believe that the next phase of The List App is going to be incredible.
- •I believe that because of you guys, and the incredible, unimaginable heights you've taken us with this simple canvas.
- •So, thanks!! You're all so goddamn awesome that I can't process it.
- •❤️ - Dev