Top 5 Anecdotes From the Years I Lived in Paris
A great request from the great @Lisa_Fav. 🙏🏼❤️🇫🇷 Dear lord, I was trouble at 21.
- 1.That time a ran a red light on my bicycle on a truly vacant Sunday morning, didn't have my ID, and had to go to an ATM to pay 200€ cash to the cops that dragged me into a van and threatened to drag me to station.
- 2.That time my friends and I organized an impromptu bike pile in Place Saint-Michel during Fete de la Musique and I had to explain it to the police.So much police...
- 3.That time I watched the final stage of Le Tour de France at "Norway Corner" by the Louvre with a bunch of adorable Scandinavian lunatics.
- 4.That time I discovered Picon-Biere, my one true love.For reasons I haven't been able uncover they don't import to the U.S. so @Lisa_Fav has graciously volunteered to smuggle a suitcase full to me. Thx!
- 5.That time I was at dinner with some American/English friends and I was teaching them how to say some stuff in French, and the French people at the table next to us said to me, in French, that my English was really good.Then my heart stopped with happiness.
- 6.And lastly....that time we played table tennis in the wee hours at Les Halles, basically naked.