What I Eat When I Don't Feel Like Cooking
Inspired by the saintly @gabimoskowitz, though our two lists couldn't be more different.
- •Goldfish.Cheddar, duh.
- •Carrots/Celery w hummus.
- •Dark chocolate covered raisins.
- •Take out burrito and/or tacos.Heading there shortly.
- •Pre-cooked Indian food.There's a company in LA that makes yummy, gourmet, pre-made meals. All you need is a microwave and limited dignity.
- •Brie and prosciutto on crackers.
- •Scotch.Sometimes I'll put ice in it but that feels like cooking.