What I Love About Music
Jumping on @nathanveshecco's red hot list trend.
- •Completing the perfect tone for a gloomy day.Got the scotch, got the cigarillo, got the porch. What's missing...? Gloomy tunes!
- •An excuse to dance.Not as well as James. Really quite terribly. But I still like it.
- •The beautiful vinyl record jackets it comes in.And the opportunity to stage things like this.
- •Belting out harmonies on the fly.Yeah, that's right. Dev can hit those notes. I was in a dope youth chorus. We sang for Mama Hil.
- •Taking it on mountain bike rides.(Not the record player, mind you. That's bad news all day.)