Where's The Power Button? A Brief Tale of Prius Withdrawal
Driving a rental car this week, first time not driving my lovely Prius in a long time. My muscle memory is lagging behind.
- •I keep tapping the area to the right of the steering wheel and expecting the car to go on.It does not.
- •I keep putting the keys in the cup holder, not thinking they are actually required in some way.They are required.
- •I keep trying to shift gears all joystick-like without depressing a shift button.This is not allowed.
- •I keep on looking at the space where the radio is while backing up but it doesn't show me what's behind me.There is no camera.
- •I keep walking up to it and pulling the door handle, expecting it to unlock itself.It does not unlock.
- •I miss my Prius.