Who Is Jeremy Pivot? Let's Discuss
As I see it, there are a number of viable possibilities as to the true identity of @JeremyPivot. Please add your own wild and unfounded accusations.
- •WHO IS HE.
- •Reasoning: Sassy AF, still has a twinkle in his eye for tech's flashier side.
- •Reasoning: when you run 5 active accounts, what's a 6th.
- •Reasoning: Repeatedly denies being @JeremyPivot
- •Reasoning: he's a clever one, and professional background fits.
- •Reasoning: he's deep in the SV scene, actually knows most of the people @JeremyPivot is hanging with or throwing shade at.
- •Jeremy PivenReasoning: it would be incredible.
- •I'm just offended you didn't think I was capable of this genius. On second thought, you're right for leaving me out. I'm so ashamed of myself for what I'm literally doing right now but apparently not enough to stop me from typing these letters and hitting this "Done" button.Suggested by @jeremysomething
- •Deep down, we all know it's you.Suggested by @element75
- •Inception up in here.Suggested by @jenward
- •There was an article in September's issue of AARP about wearables that covered a lot of what Jeremy Pivot discusses and Dad seems like the only AARP reader here.Suggested by @Nicholas
- •It's me, guys. God it feels good to get that off my chest. The question now -- how many other people on the app am I?Suggested by @tombatten
- •After that Silicon Valley spec, we know the dude has comedy chops.Suggested by @Waz
- •I'd like to submit this as evidence. Let the record show that Mr. Novak admitted that it could be him, and he even has a name for switching accounts. He calls it "pivoting". It's gotta be Piven though, right?Suggested by @elooto
- •Cuz, really, have I been *that* busy?Suggested by @vp
- •John McafeeHe went oddly silent from the news around the time mr pivot started pivotingSuggested by @gilbaron