Because nothing says holiday cheer like skinny jeans and mid-2000s angst.
- •"Yule Shoot Your Eye Out" by Fall Out BoyAnd all I want this year is you to dedicate your last breath to me before you bury yourself alive.
- •"The Lights and Buzz" by Jack's MannequinI'll take a west coast winter to remove my splinters.
- •"Winter Passing" by The Academy Is...So stay with me here, nose nose, cold enough to see our breath slowly escapes and exchanges...
- •"12.23.95" by Jimmy Eat WorldI didn't mean to leave you hanging on.
- •"Forget December" by Something CorporateThese words are tainted with years of jaded innocence that's all but gone.
- •"I Hate Christmas Parties" by Relient KI look under the tree, but there's nothing to see... 'Cause it's a broken heart that you're giving me.
- •"I Won't Be Home For Christmas" by blink-182Outside the carolers start to sing. I can't describe the joy they bring 'cause joy is something they don't bring me.
- •"Christmas List" by Simple PlanSanta is coming tonight, and I want a car, and I want a life, and I want a first class trip to Hawaii.
- •"Christmas Celebration" by WeezerAnd the presents are in place, but I'd rather eat some mace 'cause the eggnog always makes me sick.
- •"Ex-Miss" by New Found GloryEverything that could have went wrong went wrong this year.
- •"Together We'll Ring In The New Year" by Motion City SoundtrackWhy did I come? Oh, why did I come here? These humans all suck. I'd rather be home, feeling violent and lonely.