THINGS PIETRO HAS BOUGHT ME (WITH HIS PARENTS' MONEY) SINCE I GOT TO ITALY
Background: Pietro is the 12 y/o boy for whom I au pair. He adores me and as such showers me in entirely unnecessary gifts everywhere we go.
- •A snickers barCandy is never unwelcome, I just really wasn't hungry. (snack bar at a castle in Germany)
- •A Swarovski braceletNot a joke. (Innsbruck, Austria)
- •A mood ringThis thing actually works, it just doesn't fit my fat fingers comfortably. (Gift shop near adventure park, Italy)
- •A rhinestone tentacle keychainApparently an octopus tentacle is a sign of good luck in Italy (convenience store near rafting river)
- •A rhinestone headbandDo we see a theme here? (Shop in the gym we go to twice a week)