LA aficionados! I need your suggestions for the following...
ListApp, it's been a minute. I know it's a dick move that I'm already asking for favors. But id love your help. I'm in LA until the 28th, and I really wanna make my time in this mystical-West-Coast- fairyland-desert count
- •Physical activityHiking to the Hollywood sign? Free tennis? Ninja school?
- •Best thrift or vintage storeLike, where I can have flashbacks of a past life by touching a brocade clutch (are brocade clutches actually a thing?) or a porcelain pill box that was previously home to barbiturates and Dexedrine. Or any place that's reasonably pricedI will take too
- •Best boutiques for show clothesI don't really follow fashion, and my personal stage style has been likened to Blanche Devereaux, if she joined an electronic band. So anyplace that's all about showing the good and lots of sequins.
- •Best beauty store that isn't SephoraAnd I mean, if anyone knows of where to find a foundation for my weird ass Slavic skin tone (basically a pale olive but cool, with yellow, but not too yellow, but also with redness)
- •Best tarot reader, or psychic, or astrologistBecause I'm over taking control of my destiny and just want someone else to tell me what my deal is
- •Best acupuncturistIdeally someone who can fundamentally change my physical being and health
- •Best plastic surgeonIdeally someone who can fundamentally change my face
- •Best Talent AgencyI mean, who knows? Maybe I should make like Bluetooth and be discoverable
- •Magic shopTo help me with my career
- •Book storeTo help me with my MIND
- •Time portalBecause yes, I do have regrets.
- •Best Synth/music storeYou know, because I hate myself and want to get baited into saying smug shit.
- •Best dog parkFor the best dog in the world
- •Anything that's quintessential for youAnd preferably, free