MAYBE I'M TOO NICE
- •I always try to give people the most attention when they speakEven if I am dozing off into my own sea of thoughts, I still try to make the person speaking feel enthusiastic and comfortable about what they are saying. No one does this for me unfortunately.
- •I never ignore someoneI will always answer to make them feel better. It might not always been a long response but I will say a simple "I understand" or "oh okay!" But I'm often left ignored after saying something I'm really excited about. Sigh.
- •I try to include everyoneIf there is a new girl, I will definitely be the first to introduce myself and make her feel welcome because that is always a hard position to be in. If we are standing in a circle talking and someone is kind of to the side, I will be sure to step back and allow them into the group.
- •I always agree just to avoid an argumentI keep my most important opinions to myself. I don't like starting something over something not that important to me anyway.
- •I smile and wave even if I don't know the person wellJust to make them have a better morning...again no one ever does this for me. Thanks lol.
- •I also compliment people on stuff that I don't even like just to be nice and make them feel confidentSaid I liked a girls shoes yesterday but I didn't even like them that much. But it made her smile so... :)
- •I don't look down on people who are younger than meWe are generally the same if you are 2 or 3 years younger. Why be rude?