MY REOCCURRING NIGHTMARE
This topic gets me sensitive.
- •It started when I was around the age of 10It has happened a good 12,13,14 times since then.
- •It is same nightmare about driving
- •I take my moms car out in the middle of night, with no knowledge of how to drive
- •I am on the highway and I crash into every car I see
- •The graphics are the worst part. I see everything....everyone...dead.
- •The car I am driving is indestructible
- •I keep crashing into other people but I continue driving like nothing happened
- •I panic and try to stop the car but I can't seem to figure it out.
- •So I just keep driving
- •And I keep killing all these innocent people
- •Then I wake up.
- •This fear has carried into my real life
- •I refuse to learn how to drive. I won't step foot into the driver's seat.
- •And if anyone ever mentions "you need to learn, you are nearly 18 years old" or "it's easy, don't worry you'll be fine", I get stone cold, yet on the verge of tears, because no one understands this pain.
- •How sad is that