SNIPPETS FROM WHAT I HAVE JOTTED DOWN IN THE NOTES APP, PART 2
- •and for some funny reason, I cannot seem to find the right words to say in this letter. Maybe the problem is, is that there is no right thing to say.
- •Thinking about this inevitable thing we are stuck in called time.
- •We all don't want to grow up.
- •Tell people how you feel. Go to places you have never been before. Create art. Be the you, you have always been. Or be the you, that you have always wanted to be.
- •Maybe I'm destined / To be / Forever and always / The second best
- •I have been thinking about you a lot and how you are making it in Chicago.
- •The smell of grass / Warm and sunny / We have driven to Main Street a couple times more like this