STATES I HAVE BEEN TO (RANKED)
I haven't been everywhere but someday I will be everywhere.
- •ColoradoColorado Springs, Manitou Springs, Morrison, Georgetown, Commerce City...all these places and it still ceases to amaze me how beautiful it is no matter what corner of the state you are in. Absolutely adored Colorado and I am begging to go back.
- •New JerseyHome is home.
- •New YorkThe only place I can call "The City" and everyone knows which city I am talking about. The only place that has kept me dreaming all my life.
- •MassachusettsNew England area is beautiful in the summertime.
- •North CarolinaI have been through all of North Carolina, and I must say the Cary-Raleigh area is still quite the best. New and happening.
- •FloridaOnly made it so high on the list because of Disney, not gonna lie.
- •PennsylvaniaA farm-y version of New Jersey. Lancaster is a charming little city though.
- •Washington, D.C.
- •Rhode Island
- •South Carolina