THINGS I HATE ABOUT WHERE I LIVE
- •Nothing to do outdoors. Our hiking trails and parks are kind of just through woods. It's pretty lame.
- •It's not that picturesque
- •But people always think New Jersey is dirty and an industrial waste land but it's not. Only near Newark Airport.
- •The people are usually nice but they won't go out of their way to say hi or ask how you are. We all mind our own business.
- •Feels overpopulated
- •Nothing really unique or worth having people visit for. It's all shopping and restaurants.