Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •When they ignore the "please wait to be seated" signs, seat themselves, & are baffled as to why they don't have menus or a server yet:
- •When they seat themselves at a table with no intention of dining & we tell them they have to get up:
- •When we tell them there's no smoking on the patio:
- •Pens & paper
- •Comfortable shoesWith inserts. Highly recommended.
- •Apathetic tendencies
- •A general distaste for the human population
- •Profound appreciation of the abnormal
- •Ella Enchanted, by Gail Carson LevineOkay, the movie was definitely not what I wanted from an adaptation of this book (though the casting was pretty spot on), BUT, I have read this book so many times, I've legitimately lost count.
- •Harry Potter (series), by JK RowlingThough a relatively obvious mention, I couldn't possibly leave this series off my list.
- •Sloppy Firsts (the Jessica Darling series), by Megan McCaffertyThese books helped me get through the whole high school/college transition thing. I grew up with Jessica, rooted for (and sometimes against) her, and re-reading the series as a grown adult was even better.