THIRTEEN OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES AND WHAT I THINK THESE CHOICES SAY ABOUT ME 🎥
inspired by @quixotic 's own list
- 1.17 Againzac efron in 17 again will always be the best version of zac efron to me. i will like anything with a touching monologue near the end. im funny.
- 2.The Hostmy family is lowkey dysfunctional because i see a bit of us in the family in the movie. my ideal hero is a bum who only loves one thing or person in his entire life.
- 3.Snowpierceri like dystopian fiction only when done right.
- 4.How To Train Your Dragoni want a dragon. dragons are my favourite mythical creatures.
- 5.Inceptioni low key wish i was asleep all the time.
- 6.Pan's Labyrinthi like fantasy fiction only when it's dark and creepy. i can handle thrillers better than horrors. i want to be a princess.
- 7.Mongai want friends who can teach me loyalty and how to fight. deep down im aggressive and want to fight everyone.
- 8.Ropemurderers or criminals who are lovers is my aesthetic. lovers on the lam, bro.
- 9.Time of EveAI learning love and to love and falling in love is also my aesthetic.
- 10.The Boondock Saintssame for "monga". i need a best friend to teach me how to fight and we'll be best friends forever. accidental heroes are my favourite type of heroes.
- 11.Mean Streetssupporting characters are far more interesting to me than main characters to me, especially in gangster films. again, bros.
- 12.L.A. Confidential50s 👌 kevin spacey 👌
- 13.Mad Max Fury Roadi have good taste