Ways to improve the NHL
My random thoughts on some tweaks to the greatest game!
- •Make penalties last the whole 2 minutes like they used to.
- •Call slashing when players slam their stick down onto an opponents stick even if it doesn't break.
- •Set a line in the stick that your hand can't go down below during a face off. That'll get the players more upright.
- •Emulate lax, put puck on face off dot, have players line up sticks lined up with puck, begin at whistle.
- •Trim down the upper body pads and pants of goalies, make jersey stretchy and form fitting. Make glove a lot smaller and have no blocking component.
- •Pucks are frozen to make them harder and less bouncy but then they warm up and get bouncy, why not just make them harder and less bouncy at the onset.