I WILL AMOUNT TO
Not a poem. Just can't think in a smooth-thread, grown-up way.
- •I'm starting to become really scared
- •Of the possibility that I have nothing to contribute.
- •I know it's a common feeling:
- •That everything great has been said and done by beautiful sayers and doers,
- •Because as much as these sayers and doers are inspiring,
- •They point me in a confused direction
- •What is left for me?
- •I thought I wanted normalcy
- •But it seems like not enough
- •What IS the point?
- •I mean really and truly the point of all this.
- •When we talk about being those Blips
- •That is true
- •And so what can a Blip really do?
- •All the Blips go away, don't they.
- •I'm having trouble moving away from the "Then What?" Mentality
- •Which I know is detrimental and seemingly pretentious and self-pitying.
- •But I'm just trying to figure it out.