Not trying to perpetuate the invisibility of maleness, but these women are in a league of their own. Guys can't keep up. ✊🏼
- •Nora EphronEverything.
- •Mindy KalingAss that won't quit, wardrobe like whoa. (also really intelligent and strong and funny on her own and a hard fucking worker) top of the best friend tier.
- •Anne HathawayThere will never be a movie like princess diaries. Rachel getting married was stunning. You're such a beautiful goofball. It's like you're charmingly regular but also hella classy. How do you do it Annie?
- •Colette from "Ratatouille"Cutthroat, clean, French. Made me cut my hair in my bathroom in an effort to embody her Pixar soul.
- •Tig NotaroBrave. And selfless. And honest. And totally vulnerable and talented. A great comic and an inspirational person--cancer aside. Her story is the ultimate.
- •Elizabeth Cady Stanton*see "Declaration of Sentiments"
- •Condoleezza RiceActually empowered in the way that matters. Not the way it's been represented which is largely attributed to violence, honestly.