MY PHONE GAVE ME A GOD
- •There's an app called, "Productive"
- •It tells me to meditate for 15 minutes every morning
- •And I always return to praying in the way I did as a kid: thank God, ask to help these people/things, ask for help for yourself.
- •And each time, I think, you know, nothing matters but this feeling
- •That maybe something is listening and that we are thinking of each other
- •Even if that something is just ourselves
- •How simple and easy.
- •Shoutsout to Gawd. Just chillin in some void answering all of Carrie Bradshaw's questions.
- •And Rainn Wilson—he makes spirituality v. accessible with Soulpancake, right?