PARENTAL MUSIC CHOICES
The best kind of influence
- •Michael JacksonSpecifically, "Bad." The cd cover was 👌🏾.
- •QueenThis is the biggest one. The best band ever, to me, and the greatest hits cd was always playing on my CD player. Under pressure was a favorite but knowing the words to bohemian rhapsody before I saw "Wayne's World" felt like a huge scoring of awesome points. 💯👸🏼
- •The Pointer SistersYou bet your ass I'm excited. Sung by: the whole Corolla on the way to the jelly belly factory we frequented.
- •Return to Pooh CornerKenny fucking Loggins, man. This was our song we played from church to our regular Chinese restaurant. A real mellowing one.
- •Live and let dieSo many emotions. So weird and awesome an eight year old me.
- •ChantYeah this cd cover was scary. I was not a fan.
- •Josh GrobanExactly the song you're thinking of.
- •Martina McBrideAre you kidding me with that "Concrete Angel" video? How can you not know it? That was genius, dawg. Keep on pullin at our heartstrings ms. Martina.