THE TOP TEN MOVIES OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO ME 🎥
Inspired by @ListPrompts There are so many, but the movies I listed make me feel alive. Don't fuck with me about the validity, okurr? 😎 (I'm sorry I use "fuck" maybe too much here).
- •Little miss sunshineThe entire cast is just sparkling. I love this family and they have been so real to me.
- •The End of the TourCried. Several different times. Makes me miss DFW even more. Kept integrity, didn't need flourishes and wasn't desperate--it was just good and sad and lovely. This is how all of my explanations are going so far, I think.
- •Before SunsetThe best one (Sunrise, Midnight). Also what I dream of in a romantic regard.
- •Stranger Than FictionUnderrated and special. I love Harold Crick and the cast here is so unexpectedly good.
- •Dead Poets SocietyChanged my life. Literally. Now a teacher in the making. "Yawp!" Tattooed on my arm, dawg.
- •Bird manEverything about it. Especially Michael Keaton. Dirty-pretty-truthful-dreamy-and the score? ❤️
- •The Usual SuspectsMakes you go aaghhhhh! The first time you watch it. That is a good movie. I said, "Oh fuck youuu!!!" With a huge smile the first time. That was a good time.
- •The Royal TenebaumsAlec Baldwin has not returned my calls about narrating for me. Also waiting to paint my walls salmon when I'm a grown up. And have a javelina. So many plans. Good story telling. Good style, and I love Wes for his "handwriting." Call me basic. I dare you. Specifically this scene p.s.
- •Good Will HuntingMarky, Ricky, Danny, Terry, Mikey, Davey, Timmy, Tommy, Joey, Robby, Johnny, and Brian. How do you like them 🍎🍎?
- •When Harry Met SallyMy first real rom-com. It is special, fuck you.