THINGS I DID TODAY
From Astoria to Westhampton Beach, here are the things I did
- •Picked up half a dozen bagels and a clean slate from Brooklyn Bagel
- •Drove to WHB and made a pitstop at DunksI waited all day yesterday to get my free donut and when to showed up, they were sold out! Finally got my donut.
- •Practiced my skills at flying a mini drone
- •Made ceviché with my mom
- •Watched the UEFA Champions leagueGo Barça!
- •Celebrated my aunts birthdayWhile actively trying to avoid my pregnant cousin and simultaneously reassuring family I'm not "next"
- •Played taboo with Greg and my parents.I should mention, English is their second language