REASONS I'M OVER SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco is great, but far from perfect perfect. As evidenced by ...
- •Weather delays out of SFO
- •Potholes in the street 🕳
- •The paucity of parking 🚗
- •Hassle/expense of what little parking exists 💸
- •Your car will get messed up. Somehow. 🚨From love-tap, fender bender to full-on thug broken into. Why I haven't gotten a nice car with a solid sound system & seat heaters? What's the point? I repeat: Inevitably, a vehicle here is gonna get jacked.
- •Public transportation sucks 🚎Attempts to fix lead to ...
- •Construction everywhere 🚧🚥
- •But wait, there's more!
- •Homelessness ⛺️
- •The feeling of powerlessness to effect change for the homeless 🏡
- •The cost of housing for normal folk (and existing here in general)
- •Worst public schooling imaginable
- •Crazy people everywhere 🌀
- •High people everywhere 🚬I'm pretty liberal when it comes to what other adults ingest. But EVER'body high? Everywhere? All the time? Frankly, I'm over it.
- •Rich mofos who just don't give an F 💰The tech boom has been great. It's helped unemployment etc. But as the wealth disparity has increased, so has clueless and jackassian behavior. Gotta check ourselves before we wreck ourselves.
- •No shooting stars ✨Stargazing--not one of San Francisco's strong suits.
- •the politics being so liberal that they tolerate intoleranceSuggested by @steshlapod