Why does everyone hate Owl City?
Owl City is fucking catchy as shit. If you try to argue with me on that point, like who are you?
- •He has casual lyrics like "every mushroom cloud has a silver lining"<3
- •The theme of one of his songs is literally transportation.He manages to musically tie together the Subway, a carriage, a taxi, a high jacked plane, a runaway train, a dirt bike on the beach, a sailboat on the sea, and of course using ones feet. Swoon
- •The way he titles his songs is fire.The Saltwater Room, Vanilla Twilight, The Bird and The Worm, Dental Care? Like get out of here.
- •He says stuff like.. "Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere.. I'd send a post card to you dear because I wish you were here" before DROPPING A SICK BEAT.
- •He's the sappiest most boss romantic If I guy told me "The spaces between my fingers are where yours fit perfectly." Id throw up in a good way <3