THINGS THE CHILDREN IN THE KINDERGARTEN WHERE I WORK HAVE SAID
100% real, despite your doubt.
- •"My daddy says that I don't have to wash myself until I have hair on my peepee"His response as I desperately tried to get the little one to wash his hands after using the bathroom.
- •"But you can just sell the babies if you don't like them"After I had told him I wasn't planning on having children anytime soon.
- •We had gotten some hamsters for the kids to play with, and this little girl came up to me asking if we could make crosses for the animals. As I was making them, she asked:Little girl: "Aren't those too small?" // Me: "What do you mean?" // Little girl: "Aren't we going to nail them to them?"
- •"It's a monster. We should bury it"A 4 year old boy after his little brother at the age of 1 had eventually started in the same kindergarten.
- •"I saw mommy drink daddy's pee"This is just..
- •"My mamas silly. She has a beard on her gina"
- •"I'm not supposed to play with myself in the public. I have to wait till I'm in my bedroom aaaaaall alone"After I asked him to go play by himself until I was done cleaning up the plates after lunch.