THINGS TO DO ON A ROADTRIP WITH YOUR DAD
Felt like making this after my own experience. P.s: Before you think of "sleep", please see point number 5.
- •Make fun of weird shit people say on the radio.Extract: "Hello and welcome to Radio Norway — the show that nine out of ten doctors recommend to their patients who are so indecisive that they have to ask their doctors what radio programs to listen to."
- •Buy heaps of fatifying foods from whichever place looks the most unhealthy.Yes, fatifying is a word.
- •Yes, the last comment was a lie, but come on.
- •I realize I should have used "fattening" instead. I apologize.
- •Crank up the stereo with all the Greatful Dead CD's you've gotten your Dad for Christmas every year.
- •Stick your hands out the window until you can't feel them and then smack yourself in the face to get the feeling that somebody else is smacking you.MAY HARM FACE. DO NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT ADULT PRESENT. THEN AGAIN, YOUR DADS THERE.
- •Make fun of more weird shit on the radio, as there is so much.Extract: "And now here he is — Disc jockey, Official Junior Detective, and this year's winner of the Listerine Foundation's Most Improved Breath Award..."
- •Distinguish Miles from Coltrane. (Only for you artsy folks).
- •Take cool, inspirational photos of your Dad driving.