Already on li.st? Open in app.
I am practicing the art of being thankful
- •I had Monday off from work and went to catch a movie and buy a book (All The Light We Cannot See) and visit a new mall
- •Finally mastered the basics of eyeshadows
- •My Clarisonic purging period is finally over and my skin is showing signs of improvement
- •Graduate student
- •Writer of romance novels
There are many things I care about in life and music is one of them. Music has been an important part of my life since I was little and these are the albums I listened to in formative times of my life.
- 1.Death Cab for Cutie - TransatlanticismI first got into alternative music after watching The OC and Seth Cohen is the reason why I found so many of my favourite bands that remain close to my heart today.
- 2.Jay Chou - FantasyAs a bilingual person, sometimes both sides of me war against the other for dominance. There are times in my life I only listened to English music and Jay Chou was the first Chinese artiste I cared about (still is).
- 3.Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork TreeAt my most rebellious stage in life (around age 18), my musical guide was Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump's brilliantly written pop punk numbers that speak to me as much as lyrics written halfway around the world from me ever could.