5 basic steps to grow as an entrepreneur.
- 1.Have an ideaBusiness ideas don't need to be unique but they need to have an edge to beat the competition.
- 2.Start a businessInvest your own money and/or find investors.
- 3.Grow your businessWork on getting profits from the 2nd year
- 4.Sell your businessSell after 5 years for profit
- 5.Start another businessNow you have more money available to invest. Also, since you were successful with your previous business, investors are more likely to put money on your projects.