Essays I Would Like to Read About the Bachelor/bachelorette
Please add to this list or write me these essays so I can read them asap. Kaitlyn forever!!!
- •"The Rest of My Life"The Specter of Death and Its Effect on Courtship in The Bachelor and The Bachelorette
- •"I Was Meant to Be Here"The Concept of Fate and Its Use as an Emotional Shield on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette
- •"Will You Accept This Rose?"Chris Harrison's Pageant of Consent
- •"I Think You're Shallow"Preemptive Rejection and the Retreat of the Male Ego on The Bachelorette
- •"He Really Opened Up to Me"Loss and Sympathy in the Modern Day Mating Ritual
- •"I'm Looking for My Husband/Wife"The Resurgence of Traditional Courtship in the New Millennium
- •"He's the Person I'm Closest to Here"Homophobia, Manipulation, and Male Friendship in 2015
- •💧Male Tears: Truth or Tools?
- •💦An Analysis of the Fantasy Suite Experiences on The Bachelor and Bachelorette
- •"Why Am I Not Raping You Right Now?"The courtship rituals of bonobos in the wild, and what they can teach us about humans in castlesSuggested by @heydetective