Thoughts About My (Relatively Small) DVD Collection
- •Why don't I own more "end of the world" movies?It's my favorite genre but I only have about 5? I need to fix this.
- •I don't even remember buying most of theseHow did Legally Blond and Mona Lisa Smile end up in here? Kate & Leopold? IDK 😮😮😮
- •I wish my copy of Casablanca worked on the tvThe sound only works in a laptop and the laptop I bought last year doesn't have a disk drive 😩
- •I could just BUY a new copy of CasablancaBut this one was a gift and I'd feel so guilty if I just threw it out. I'll just have to dig out my old laptop when I get the urge to watch it.
- •My special edition collections of Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones are completely out of date now...Does this mean I have to buy new collections now??
- •I'm so glad my best friend bought me numerous Chris Pine movies at the height of my crush.This face right?!
- •I'm seriously lacking in the number of musicals I own
- •I have a number of iTunes movies on my account but there's something about a physical disk that I love.I think it's like the difference between ebooks and physical books. I love both, but I'm so proud of my overstuffed personal home library.