Albums that changed my life
In no particular order
- •Tomorrow the Green Grass - The JayhawksThis album made me rethink what I knew about music
- •Born to Run - Bruce SpringsteenJust roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair
- •Forrest Gump SoundtrackThe score medley changed my point of view on movie soundtrack scores. It's beautiful.
- •IV - Led ZeppelinIntroduced me to hard rock when I discovered it in my mother's 8-track player. The first song I ever slow-danced to was Stairway To Heaven.
- •Hell Freezes Over - The EaglesThis tape lived in my Walkman during long freezing walks in the snow, and I got to know the music more than the originals