5 Best Beers
The best beers I have tried thus far.
- 1.Milk Stout Nitro - Left Hand Brewing CompanyI have only recently gotten into dark beers. This one is my favorite. Not one to drink in the summertime though.
- 2.Summer Shandy- Leinenkugel'sThis beer is synonymous with summer. It's like a mini - celebration when this one comes out again. I only drink it on days that feel like summer.
- 3.Cold Snap- Samuel AdamsAnother seasonal. Usually it's a safe bet to pick a Sam Adams beer.
- 4.Flywheel Bright Lager-Metropolitan BrewingIn all honesty, I don't remember trying this one. But I rated it 4.5 stars on the untapped app, so I have tried it.
- 5.Schnickelfritz Weissbier-Urban ChestnutBy far one of the most interesting beers I've had. One of the beers I had on my 27th birthday. Rare find, but really good. Also an STL brewery, which is another good point in my book.