how do you pronounce "OMG"?
the eternal debate. is the G soft or is the G hard. lets discuss & resolve this issue.
- •i usually say "oamg" with a hard g. it makes sense. "god" has a hard g.example: there were some devastating "oamgs" when the building exploded
- •my best friend says "oamj" aka a soft g. he claims that the original creator of omg (jesus christ) pronounced it that way.example: our house was filled with "oamjs" last night when our television exploded
- •my mailman told me he usually says "oamg". interesting. he didnt tell me why
- •my son usually says "oamj" because its cooler to say in front of your friendsexample: frank, you are for sure going to OAMJ when you hear my new album. Actually never mind, my album exploded.
- •oamg would you look at that. were out of time for this li.st! the debate continues next!