Albums that changed my life
Somehow - sounds, words, and rhythms
- •Distant RelativesEsco & Jr. Gong talkin that motherland talk. K'Naan in the mix. Coulda used more African artists but, can make it up in a DR2???
- •Purple RainSymbol
- •College DropoutTo Da West said "to da left" witcha degree, ya rules, ya throwback jersey and threw on a pink a$$ polo wit a FUVKIN backpack in the freshest sound and look to the culture since Tribe. (All due respect to Pharrell and The Clipse)
- •Trap MuzikTip and Toomp did for Atlanta what Snoop and Dre did for L.A. with this one.
- •Never Say NeverDarkchild's production and vocal mixing on this are the golden standard for 2000s R&B... JD's "Confessions" is a close 2nd.
- •Preacher's SonFather Clef