My Top Five Best Video Games of All Time
Wow! Tough Decisions. Subject to change.
- •World of WarcraftThere is a reason that World of Warcraft was also called WoW Crack. Epic stories, fascinating characters, and a huge world with hundreds of players makes WoW my number one pick. Unfortunately, I "retired" from WoW because it was like having a second job.
- •League of LegendsFun. Tactical. Teamwork. Stressful. Crazy characters. These are reasons why I love this MOBA. (massively online battleground arena)
- •Halo: Combat EvolvedAlthough outdated by today's standards, Halo: CE singlehandedly shook up console fps. Even years later, playing CFT on Blood Gulch is my favorite multiplayer experiences. And for some reason, we love the faceless hero, Master Chief. Anyone else freak out when you first encountered "The Flood"?
- •Grand Theft Auto OnlineThe sheer mayhem of this open world sandbox game makes GTA Online my current favorite! Los Santos is the most alive game I've ever played. Meaning, it feels like a living, breathing world. Do anything you want with whoever you want. It really is crazy fun!
- •MinecraftThere's no game like it. It has no equal. Brilliant. Simple. Complex. The sky is the limit. If you can imagine it, you can create it. Oh, and you can do this with friends for the win!