Allow myself to introduce myself...
Fun facts that you never knew about me...unless you know me...in which case
- •I have a serious reading problem! I am a former literature teacher, and avid book buyer.
- •When I was in HS I volunteered to act in a SWAT team training exercise, where I was a kidnapping victim. At the end of the training I was shot by a SWAT team member, who was shooting out the windows in the condemned house we were using to stage the drill.
- •I am obsessed with NPR and long to have Carl Kasel's voice on my home answering machine.
- •I moved 20 times before starting the 5th grade.
- •I've seen Ani Difranco in concert over 20 times.
- •I hate white noise. Especially bathroom fans and oven hoods!