My top ten books...
You should read these...or you know...don't.
- •The Yellow Raft in the Blue WaterA story of 3 generations in a Native American family. So beautiful, great plot twists. So flipping good.
- •O'Pioneers!You have to love a book with an exclamation point in the title! Women conquering the mid-west. Need I say more?
- •SiddharthaHow I find my center when I feel lost.
- •Harry Potter seriesHow I get lost when my center is full of to do lists and chores.
- •Ethan FromeA book set on a desolate winter landscape. How can you get much better than that?
- •To Kill A Mocking Bird"Until I feared I'd lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing."
- •A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering GeniusEggers...
- •Mrs. Dalloway and The HoursLike peanut butter and chocolate! Both so good, but then together! Boom! Mind blown!
- •The Psychopath TestLove me some Jon Ronsom
- •Me Talk Pretty One DayDavid Sedaris at his finest!