REACTIONS WHILE WATCHING TINY HOUSE HUNTERS ON HGTV
Alternative title: White People Nonsense
- •Why do these people always sound so surprised when the tiny house they requested is, in fact, tiny?
- •Your 6'5" boyfriend is a saint for humoring you right now, Joanne.
- •You can't be "totally off the grid" and also have electricity and running water.
- •A ladder to your loft bed is too hard to navigate, so you want stairs. But you can't move the stairs when you're not using them, so maybe you'd prefer a ladder.
- •YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.
- •You want a BATHTUB???
- •A FAMILY OF SIX IS TRYING TO BUY A TINY HOUSE?????????? NO. This is where I draw the line.