DEATH ROW MEALS
I've given this a great deal of thought. Too much thought. I'd take any one of these and die happy. Some of these are "simple" meals. Don't judge.
- •Chipotle bowl--double steak and guacamole. Half tomato, half corn salsa. Dollop of cheese. No sour cream because I'd still hate it on death row.
- •Tomahawk steak at the W in DC
- •Five Bates cheese burgers--double pickle--Livonia, MI
- •Two coney dogs from Lafayette Coney Island--Detroit. Bonus: chili cheese fries
- •Short ribs at the Fairmont Orchid--Big Island, Hawaii
- •20 piece chicken nuggets--McDonalds (would require exactly 1 packet of hot mustard and sweet and sour sauces)
- •Panang curry at Leela Palace Hotel--New Dehli
- •Oyster chowder at Old Ebbitt Grill--DC
- •My dad's freshly caught fish from East Twin Lake--Lewiston, MI