At Least I Always End Up With Interesting Stories . . .
Let's discuss the fact that if I wrote down all these stories in book form, most would assume I made it up and categorize the it as fiction …
- •So I was down for a while. Like, really down.So far down I didn't think there was a way back up
- •I couldn't watch tv, movies … couldn't enjoy anything.
- •I literally would come home from work, skip dinner, lay down, stare at my phone, overthink, and sleep.I've had diagnosed depression and generalized anxiety disorder since I was a teenager. So I recognized the signs
- •I knew that I had to make a change or I would only get worseIf worse was even possible.
- •So, I decided to try online dating again.It never went well before, but I guess the idea was that if I wasn't even trying that, then I literally would never find someone
- •This time I went to the big daddy of online dating … eHarmony.I also have a match account, but I've literally tried on that site, and no one wanted to talk to me.
- •Eharmony seemed like the best way for me to find the kind of person I was looking forThese were women who were willing to spend a good amount of money, so you knew they weren't just playing games.
- •I trusted their algorithms and had faith in the process.It seems to know you pretty well after the questionnaire.
- •And on the 2nd day, I matched with someone and we hit it off right awayShocking and amazing!
- •Then … things got weirdSo, so weird
- •But that'll be another list that is coming soonWith pictures, commentary, and insanity
- •Be ready listapp … this one will get nutscoming soon …