I Read "the Book With No Pictures" to My Daughter Tonight
@bjnovak is a genius
- •You may know this book, written by our fearless leader
- •The rules are very simple … the grown-up who reads to the child has to read every word and do what the book says.
- •It's such a great concept
- •I read it to my 4 year old daughter tonight.
- •It went perfectly
- •She thought it would be boring
- •Then I started reading every single word.
- •She nearly passed out from laughter
- •Such a great bedtime story!