My Magical Walt Disney World Trip recap
As some of you may know, I took my daughter and ex-wife on an amazing trip last month to Walt Disney World
- •There's nothing like taking that first turn after coming from under the train station and seeing Cinderella Castle.It always gives me chills. It reminds me that I'm home
- •Emily loved every bit of this tripMeeting every character she could made her so happy.
- •We ate at amazing places. This is at Be Our Guest restaurant.You feel like you're in the movie. It's stunning.
- •Just beautifulAnd the food was delicious too!
- •This was the view from our room 😀Well worth the insane amount of money I spent. I watched fireworks from my comfy chair in my room with the music piping in on the tv. Four nights I did this, and it is a memory I'll never forget
- •Goofy is my favorite!!!!I love meeting him.
- •Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgottenGreat meals at the Polynesian!
- •AhhhhhhhhSuch a great ride
- •The rain didn't bother em :-)Nothing bothered us at Walt Disney World
- •This brought back so many memories from being a kidThe music. The lights.
- •Tonga Toast at the polyBanana stuffed French toast with cinnamon sugar. Amazing.
- •Had to get a dole whip 😀I like the citrus swirl better …
- •The festival of fantasy parade was the last thing we saw before we leftPerfect ending to a perfect trip
- •I couldn't resist a solo trip in six months 😀Stay tuned :-)