New Year's Always Gets Me Down
I've never liked New Year's Eve. Not ever.
- •There's something about New Years that really makes me sad.
- •Instead of looking ahead to the next year, I just realize that we took another trip around the sun and I haven't accomplished enough
- •I think about all the times I've failed
- •I think about all the mistakes I've made
- •I think about all the things I wish I'd done differently
- •I don't look forward to the next year. I don't look forward to a "fresh start" or anything like that.
- •I don't enjoy staying up and watching the ball drop.
- •Everyone is so happy.
- •I'm not.
- •And lots of people have someone to kiss.
- •I don't.
- •Maybe I'll be happier in the morning.
- •I will.